Where did you mount/put your Maglite?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ +1

Sometimes been voted most crime

As for the Maglite, the new ones come with an LED bulb and they are bright as, well, an LED run with 3 D batteries! works great!

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread got me thinking of Maglites, and I went to the website...
I had no idea they had a 6D battery maglite, seaching on ebay for one right now, with the mounting bracket to place it on the pass. side bottom of the center console...

dcell6_black.gif

Oh and those bad guys come near the house they'll have problems also...

photo-2.jpg

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
dang nice guns copper. and the rest of you guys for that matter. But im with them the only light i need is on my hip.

Javi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where it fits...

PX440.jpg

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I keep my 15,000,000 candle watt powered light in the back and have my 3d LED mag light mounted right at my knee in the center console.

07Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like that. In the case w/ a full clip on the floor in the back seat. Not legal to carry in Illinois, unless it is in a case. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 is my motto.
glock45.jpg

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
I have a Glock 45 GAP. i keep it in my center console while driving and on my back when out of the vehicle... I love AZ and their concealed weapons Licenses. but whenever i am out washing the truck I wear my shoulder harness.... my neighbors told me I don't even need an alarm!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcutter004