Where are all the GOLD hoe's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I think my truck may be the only stock 2 door to have gold any where on it in this forum ha.

OP
OP
HuskerHoe

HuskerHoe

Reaction score
I actually saw a picture of a stock 2 door that was completely gold. I def like your color combo though. Sick Hoe

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
No no no. I've changed my mind, I can get it painted any day I just CANT figure out my colors I want to go with. I've figured one thing though I'm gonna do a clear coat paint job with a FLAT mixture in it. I'm thinking Flat Black with a Flat Red on the bottom har har har.

Cartman372

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^ Sure do, too much other shit to take care of at the moment.

Yeah I know that feeling. It sucks, once the door pins show even the smallest sign of starting to fail, they just go to pot crazy fast.

Like the first day I noticed my door needing more force to close, a week later and I needed to SLAM the door, and even then the door wouldn't close...

EDIT: Really awesome truck btw. I love the GMC grilles, I think a GMC grille swap may be in my Hoe's future....along with demolding it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019