When The Wife asks for the keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felix is going to upgrade his wife when the nnnbs comes out. ;)

From my CB Radio.

fuel74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow - old thread, but... Its my wife's Tahoe... She gives me the rules when I ask for the keys :Big Laugh:

But when she tries to drive my Camaro I'm always very hesitant...

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol great idea!!

Mine sucks at driving and honestly I wish she didn't drive an escalade bc she acts like she is driving a ************* vehicle and does not care about it at all. So far she has run into TWO non-moving objects. Once she ran into a pole parking and scratched up the front bumper and then she ran into the pole at the gate leaving the airport parking lot and scratched up the driver side window. Both times I was with her in the passenger seat just shaking my head. And then when I tell her she needs to be more aware she has the nerve to get mad at me for "telling her how to drive". FML.

Lol she is. She's just a ****** driver and she knows it.

Hahahaha!!! Felix you crack me up!!! Also it seems i have been there, wife backed her old MDX into a parked car, and im pretty sure she (accidently) gave our tahoe a nice cart scratch on the bumper when it was only 3 months old, I asked about that and she was like, (huh) and before it was lowered i know she let the lift gate go up to high in our old garage and scratched the bowtie. uuuuggghhhhhh!!! thinking about all these stories all i can do is laugh.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha that's hilarious man I guess we have something in common then. Yep all you can do is laugh because us complaining about it isn't gonna magically pay for it to be fixed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16