When does the '24 refresh debut..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ketzer

Reaction score
Just curious if any of you insiders know when some official leaked photos are due to hit the web...?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is interesting - some closer pictures of things - most notable is that there's a stalk on the RH side of the column. Could that be a new shifter because the dash mounted push-button shifter had to be displaced for a bigger infotainment screen?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a little more research - Looks like the Yukon is going to get the steering column, wheel and stalks from the Sierra Denali EV. The spy shots and this picture from a YouTube tour of the Denali EV all line up. RH column stalk is the shifter - push button on the dash is gone and that means they likely got enough dash real estate to install the 13.4" horizontal display from the '22.5 pickup refresh.

1678483503731.png

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I will be curious if they are going to re-allocate some of their production capacity from their pickups to the full size SUVs instead.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s some mighty fine detective work there, Mr. Holmes.

May have to tell my guy I’m gonna order in September and get a first-run ‘24 slated for a November delivery.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s some mighty fine detective work there, Mr. Holmes.

May have to tell my guy I’m gonna order in September and get a first-run ‘24 slated for a November delivery.
'24 Denali w/ LZ0 Duramax, 13.4" infotainment, Tech Pkg in Titanium Rush sounds like a wonderful early Christmas present. :D

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a little more research - Looks like the Yukon is going to get the steering column, wheel and stalks from the Sierra Denali EV. The spy shots and this picture from a YouTube tour of the Denali EV all line up. RH column stalk is the shifter - push button on the dash is gone and that means they likely got enough dash real estate to install the 13.4" horizontal display from the '22.5 pickup refresh.

View attachment 394120

Looks like that column mounted shifter though will be a click style shifter like what Mercedes Benz has been running for years, rather than the column shifter dropping down out of park into each gear that has a spot on the column like in the past. Interesting choice on GMs part of that’s the case.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My biggest take-away from the above sources are the exhaust tips on the Denali XL they photographed: please little 7 lb 8 oz BABY JESUS, let that be a supercharged V8!!! (That exhaust looked identical to the one on the Escalade V)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts