Wheels, Accessories, upgrades... Get in here now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I know my website has not been updated, but in due time I will get on it, promise!

In the meantime, if you need factory GM accessories for your 2015+ Trucks and SUVs, please feel free to PM or EMAIL me the part you need.

I also offer Factory Reproduction wheels if you want to upsize to a 22" or 24" but don't want to change the style.

We will also be offering 22" and 24" Escalade Reproduction wheels in the next few months... get those while they are HOT!!! PM me for more info.

I am a one man show, I work M-F 8a-6p and sometimes later/earlier. If I dont get back to you fast enough, that is why. This is just a side gig that I do to help out our members with accessorizing their trucks.

Thanks!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: those are sick and would look great on any numbers of rides

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know he's in the middle of updating it so not everything may be on there. Might be best to shoot him a PM with what you're looking for

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for answering guys. There are a ton of accessories that constantly change with different part numbers, etc, therefore it's not lucrative to keep everything on the site. If you need or want a specific part, just let me know what you need and I'll get a price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts