Wheel stats for the 2021 Tahoes or Yukons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fireman591

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in MIchigan are you?
I am in Bay County. Our local road commission picked up US10 and I75 for the State through our area. MDOT is paying them but our local commission never put on more drivers. So to make a long story short instead of our local roads getting plowed and treated in a timely manner our local crews are all tied up doing what the State used to take care of. Perfect recipe for packed snow and ice :(

jasonblupa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought my wife a 2021 Tahoe LT and would like to get snow tires for her Tahoe during the crappy winter months in Michigan. Our Tahoe came with 20" rims when we bought the signature/luxury package. 20" tires cost an arm and a leg so going with 18" wheels is an option and no big deal during the 3 to 4 months she might have the snow tires on her Tahoe. Does anyone know what the sizes are for the wheels on our Tahoes or Yukons. I would like to know the following for both the 18" rims and the 20" rims ---------

Bolt pattern
diameter
width
offset

Also if anyone happens to know are the last generation wheels compatible with the 2021s?
if so that would be awesome because there are a ton of used wheels for sale on Ebay and Craigslist.

Thanks a bunch ahead of time and chime in if you can help out with the info i am looking for.
Threw these escalade 22's on my Tahoe. Needed spacers because of the big front calipers so it pushed the wheels out a bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645