What's the best wheel paint in a can??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Damn, 2ELO...that's quite the process....lol. Came out nice, though, so I'll try to follow. My rims are a little different...the cheapo ones here for winter wheels last year were all diagonal mag-type wheels, so it's not going to look "police" I just want the basic black color on them. Need to get some new winter shoes this year as well, which is going to cost a pretty penny.

Should be getting some money this fall, and I may buy next summer's tires at the same time. There are usually end-of-season sales at the shops when they switch gears from summer to winter, so I'm hoping to get a deal on some Nitto Terra's or General AT2's. Maybe BFG's if the price is right....new winter tires are probably going to be Blizzaks, though.

I do want that police style push bar...can never remember which one it is, just know it's expensive....stupid cars....dump too much into them.

;)

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, 2ELO...that's quite the process....lol. Came out nice, though, so I'll try to follow........
It is quite the process. Prepare to spend quite a few hours on the project. However, if you want them to turn out worth a crap, you have to follow a pretty strict process. Skip a step here and there and the final product WILL suffer...at least in the long run.

Good luck! If you have any other questions feel free to ask... I have a fair amount of experience with autobody and paint prep.... :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper