What's Everyone's Favorite Tire Choice for their Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

golfn18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with Continental Cross Contact LX25 on our 2017 Tahoe ( 2 years ago) and 2019 Yukon (1 year ago). When I traded the Tahoe for a 2022 I insisted on the Continental's on it to. Very happy with them.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For road, sand and snow, Michelin Defender LTX all the way. They are expensive but are quiet and perform much better and last longer than the alternatives. I once was talked into a look alike and regretted it until I replaced them.

Pro299

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Continental Cross Contact LX25 on our 2017 Tahoe ( 2 years ago) and 2019 Yukon (1 year ago). When I traded the Tahoe for a 2022 I insisted on the Continental's on it to. Very happy with them.
I agree. My XL came with the Conti's and I must admit I'm impressed. We've had several sets of Defenders over the years and still run them on two other trucks. The Conti's are quieter and have a better ride which suits the Yukon. The Defenders handle a little better and work ok if there is an occasional snowfall. They seem to be about equal in the wet. Unless the Conti's develop problems as they wear, it will be a toss up which to get at replacement time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons