Whats a yukon gt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
im in canada so i dont think it matters..in alberta anyway. yeah it has an edelbrock intake and carb,there is a sticker under the hood for a cam shaft,and a few other stickers. i know the truck had BALLS! put up a pic. i think its a 95..i couldnt tell on the truck.not sure if i want to be the one to gamble on it tho...but it would only be a winter/hunting truck..

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Haha pretty sure it is a 95 TBI if the intake and TB were switched over to an Edelbrock intake and carb. Doesn't take much to do, EGR is done away with.

MotRhead

Reaction score
woohoo another alberta boy on here , Truck looks really familiar for some reason , maybe not the truck but the setting sure is , is that GSL's lot? i use to work there so i might know of the owner and how it was perviously treated

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Go for it, It looks awesome for 3 grand and sounds like it has some balls with that stuff under the hood

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
there gonna boost it today and check the fluids..(been sitting for a few years).i think tuesday or wednesday i will take it for a drive.it had an open workorder at the dealership if anything got broke it went right in and got fixed...i still dont know,the owner was about 21 when he had it,and i know he hit the trails hard!!! ill let you guys know more in a day or 2. and ill get a pic of the engine also!!
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then when you get really aggravated with it you can bring it down here and I'll buy it off of you real cheap :)

j/p, unless you want to bring it down here! hahaha

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
well the deal is just about done..Price 4000.00 wouldnt negotiate cause all the work done to it when it got parked. But i got a free inspection,lube/oil change + all fluids,and a tune up..plugs,wires ect.they also straightened the bumper and tightened a few other things up for me.tires are shot.i might try to get some tubes put in til i get some..just a thought.it was parked in 95. it has 214000 kms on it. 7" lift,nice int,lots of power..still not sure about what engine is in it tho but there is edelbrock items under the hood.I'm 6'5 so you can tell how tall the truck is!
picture.jpg
picture.php

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345