Whats a yukon gt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
just wondering what the difference is between a 2 door yukon and a GT? is it just like a Z71 package with a different name?skid plates and stuff like,or is it just appearance package?(fender flares ect) i found one im going to look at tomorrow(i'll bring my camera) it black with a 7" lift, big tires not sure how big..and a few engine mods.lots of power!! 4000$ canadian.i rode in it before but not for years.its been sitting in the back of a dealership lot for prob 3 years.it was the dealership owners sons truck. i'll post a pic and more details tomorrow.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think gm ever released any GMC or Chevy GT models (truckwise). Must be a fake.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are not all two tone, seen a few all black out this way. I think it is just like the sports model from chevy (skid plates, flares, tires and so on)

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are real. I had a buddy who had one and I've rode in it. I've seen a few of them over the years, but don't remember any of them being 2-tone. Yep, basically a "sport"...no chrome. This is what they looked like bone-stock

http://harriganusedcars.com/03376890.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9