What would you recommend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 07 Yukon SLT with 4wd on 22". Just looking to get a price for know and hope to do something down the road sooner then later. I was just wondering what would you recommend the 2/3 or 4.5. Also what is all needed? How tough is the install? Is it something I could do or do you recommend having a shop do it? Thanks in advance for the reply.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have an 07 Yukon SLT with 4wd on 22". Just looking to get a price for know and hope to do something down the road sooner then later. I was just wondering what would you recommend the 2/3 or 4.5. Also what is all needed? How tough is the install? Is it something I could do or do you recommend having a shop do it? Thanks in advance for the reply.

i woudl do the belltech 2/3-4 adjustable kit it will still ride great and its a very easy install on the kit. Ive talked people thru the install on the phone. Ills end you a pm on the price and like many here will agree the rear belltech 3-4 inch adjustable springs are one of the best riding if you want that height drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n