What to look at next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmlb929

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I just bought a 2004 Yukon Denali with 166,000 miles on it. I have a second child on the way and needed more room. Since there is no warranty, my loving wife is willing to let me try to do the maintenance. No oil leaks and the service is up to date. I know I need to replace the air filter but I was wondering what else might need changing. I am a beginner at automotive care. I can change the oil and brake pads but that is as far as I have gone. Any advice would be great. Thanks

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the forum! :cheers: If it were me I'd replace the spark plugs, plug wires, perform injector cleaning, and replace all fluids(coolant, transmission/filter, differential). And maybe the oxygen sensors as well. :Handshake:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmlb929

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks...I can probably do the spark plugs and wires...the injectors and differential I will probably have to find someone....Nice ride by the way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevymec

Latest posts