What size drop 07 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baker1k

Reaction score
Well thinking about lowering the wife's yukon in a few months and wondering what should i go with. It rubs now i am going to trim the linning down but it sets up to high and has alot of body roll in corners has 26'' kmc brodie's on it with 305/30/26 tires. Dont want to slam it already be down that road with bags lol. I have been thinking like a 2/3 or something around that but do haul a trailor from time to time for quads and to take my gsxr to the track.

So the queston is who has 26'' with 305 tires and what drop did ya go with lol. Its 2wd and no air ride in rear.

Anyone know what the cops have on there pursuit tahoes? I like how they set and my brother is a cop and said they handle badass in the coners and certifed to 140mph in a tahoe!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

7bbf8ab4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Baker1k

Reaction score
Looks like I will prolly go with a 2/3 drop really liked the way a members on here looked with 26's as well.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I also say you should go with a 2/3 Brandon. The PPV Tahoes have a 2/3 drop also, which does lead the better handling. I have a 3/5 on my 2wd Tahoe on 305/30/26 tires and it rubs on turns after A LOT of trimming, malleting, and cutting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini