Aftermarket wheels on PPV. What size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvrmstrng

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am getting a new to me 2014. Not a fan of the steelie look and want to go with a 20” or 22” wheel with a street tire. Can anyone share their setup? Most of the stuff near me is 22x9 with a 285/45/22 or a 275/50/22 Will they work? From what I’ve read 285/45 will rub at full lock.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing different on your PPV than any other 2wd Tahoe are the rear springs, which are a bit shorter than non-PPV. You can put pretty much anything on there you see on any other Tahoe.

My PPV is actually lowered 2"/3" with Belltech suspension, and I run 22" with 275/45 and don't rub at all.

OP
OP
D

dvrmstrng

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The only thing different on your PPV than any other 2wd Tahoe are the rear springs, which are a bit shorter than non-PPV. You can put pretty much anything on there you see on any other Tahoe.

My PPV is actually lowered 2"/3" with Belltech suspension, and I run 22" with 275/45 and don't rub at all.
Awesome to know thank you. Any way you could link me to the Belltech kit you used? Some of the kits look similar in the photos but are priced slightly differently. I’m guessing the most expensive kit ($1200 or so) includes everything. And I can see that the bigger the drop the more expensive but I’d want to do 2/4 at most.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome to know thank you. Any way you could link me to the Belltech kit you used? Some of the kits look similar in the photos but are priced slightly differently. I’m guessing the most expensive kit ($1200 or so) includes everything. And I can see that the bigger the drop the more expensive but I’d want to do 2/4 at most.
752SP is the part number for mine. I believe I've got probably 50k on this kit, zero regrets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog