What kind of lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mission

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking to get a lift on my 2000 Yukon. I use my truck for street driving with minor off-roading. What kind of lift should I use? (as in suspension lift, torsion bars, body lift etc.)

Thanks

Last edited:

Dylan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford keys, 1-2" spacers and Bilstein 5100 shocks. If you need anything more you're doing more than minor off-roading.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running a 6'' procomp full drop, keys, 3'' spindles, and a 1.5'' zone bl

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Tons of people are more then happy with their keys and spacers. Zone also make a 1.5" body lift that goes along nicely.

Dylan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford keys where around $80 from the dealer at cost (employee). You can pick them up used and new for cheaper if you keep your eye out. Spacers I picked up off a guy used. Forget how much. The shocks are just under $300 from shockwarehouse.com. I have yet to get the 5100's but intend on it.

I am happy with the lift it has given me. I'm still on stock size tires and rims though so when I go up to 33's it will be a tad taller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160