What is the largest offset (outward) & AT tire for stock suspension on 2005 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanstock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking for a more aggressive look, I dont really care about mileage what would be the largest tire I can get on the stock rims on a 2005 Denali XL?? And any suggestions as to a nice rim size and wheel size and offset (I do like them to flair a bit out) for the rig? I kinda like smaller diameter rims with larger tires as opposed to large rims and low profile tires. MY Denali has the air ride suspension.

Thanks and any pics would be great. I am going for white on black, white vehicle, blackout tail and headlights and tint all around. Thinking of going black on the rims.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a more aggressive look, I dont really care about mileage what would be the largest tire I can get on the stock rims on a 2005 Denali XL?? And any suggestions as to a nice rim size and wheel size and offset (I do like them to flair a bit out) for the rig? I kinda like smaller diameter rims with larger tires as opposed to large rims and low profile tires. MY Denali has the air ride suspension.

Thanks and any pics would be great. I am going for white on black, white vehicle, blackout tail and headlights and tint all around. Thinking of going black on the rims.
Largest tire on stock rims, yet suggestions on aftermarket rims?

And this is the 2021 and up section…may get better opinions posting this in the proper section.

OP
OP
seanstock

seanstock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Largest tire on stock rims, yet suggestions on aftermarket rims?

And this is the 2021 and up section…may get better opinions posting this in the proper section.
Yes.. I wanted to know both, thanks for being a d-bag rather than helpful in anyway.

Scott in AZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes.. I wanted to know both, thanks for being a d-bag rather than helpful in anyway.
Seems like this reply is not just a typo for “thanks”.

Maybe try decaf?

Or switch to FB community? They’ll get you bruh’

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size are you running now? Have there been any suspension mods or do you plan to do any?

Marty_Deux

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Hi Sean, My new to me 2003 Yukon Denali came with black center of radiant star 'lines' on 24" rims with low profile 12" wide tires. I put stock rims and new MS tires on it. It was muddy roads for a couple of days right after purchase and BB (Beast Blanc) did fine. Would they be of interest to you? I'll get pics in morning.
Found this site with all necessary information after searching for 2006 GMC Yukon XL stock rim/tire sizes https://www.wheel-size.com/size/gmc/yukon-xl-1500/2006/
They do a sheet for each model package.
LT245/75R16 10PR 6.5Jx16 ET31 29 - 33
OELT265/70R16 10PR 7Jx16 ET31 29 - 33
LT265/65R17 10PR 7.5Jx17 ET31

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019