what happens if I adjust the timing 5 or 10*?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And how much damage would I do to my truck if I adjusted the timing up 5 or 10*? (10* is probably a lot and would yeld some pretty decent gains i think but would probably be very unsafe to run)

any insight?
rattle, rattle, rattle, ....................boom

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
un do the egr pipe and put a solid gasket between the two lines, then bolt it back together.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
this is the first time i have ever heard about this mod... i wonder what the draw backs are on this

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you kill the o'zone layer instantly and harsh sun shine rays will beat down on your truck.... but it's worth it, that way there's always a spot light on you. lol

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear stickers make it faster as well. Ricers swear gains of up to 60hp with stickers..

I've got a kick ass sticker I slap on with velcro when I wanna go fast.

B

Chads93GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want free power? Just do what all the goofballs on the mustang boards do. Gut your vehicle. The lighter it is, the better mileage it gets, and the lower the HP/weight ratio is. Its like getting free power however...............it makes your vehicle less friendly when it comes to streetability, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900