What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmodel65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock is 105 amps. figure it will be a good upgrade for things to come down the road lights etc

Kevostradamus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed a new blower motor and doing a trial on LEDs in the floor lights. My blower motor had a good run, check the manufacture date...ehyse2at.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Woulda used the hoe today In the snow but its hooked to m trailer so used the exploder. Morons amaze me. I was driving at night frozen roads and no problem. But the idiots driving during day ran off the road. Saw tons of parts on side of road where retards drove off. And I was rockin a 2wd exploder..

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Acquired missing part for hydro boost conversion. Without this retainer the push rod and brake return spring between will not fit properly and the brakes won't work. For anyone who does this, typically the rebuilt boosters from the store will very likely not have it as part of the booster. Rod, retainer, spring and such.

20140203_124728.gif

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Damn my hood looks hideous.

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned 8+ inches of snow off of it. I got stuck in the snow and used the 4x4 for the first time and it got me right out no problem. This is the first 4x4 truck I owned I'm sold:rockit:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Holy speed limit batman! I'm gonna go pick up a 76 yota pickemup truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut