What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he meant, on the type of hitch we use in North America.. IIRC, in Russia they use quite different hitches.
Lmfaololol.....

when I was a kid sears sold pants that were ‘husky’ or ‘regular’ ....
My brother got husky and I got regular..... lmfao.....

inside joke with myself I guess....lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was the Husky - my brother the regular Lol!
I was the only boy, I had 3 sisters--all older. My mother used to get me the husky, but Idk if I really needed them or not. She was one of those "frugal" mothers lol. She'd buy clothes in a bigger size. She'd always say "Don't worry, you'll grow into it" lol. By the time I grew into my pants the bottom rears of the pants legs were always chewed up from walking on them, because those damn cuffs kept coming down! Also knees were blown out lol!! So by the time I grew into them they were trashed.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was the only boy, I had 3 sisters--all older. My mother used to get me the husky, but Idk if I really needed them or not. She was one of those "frugal" mothers lol. She'd buy clothes in a bigger size. She'd always say "Don't worry, you'll grow into it" lol. By the time I grew into my pants the bottom rears of the pants legs were always chewed up from walking on them, because those damn cuffs kept coming down! Also knees were blown out lol!! So by the time I grew into them they were trashed.

I had a similar situation growing up only my mom would sew up the cuffs to the inside of the pant legs and when I needed to get them let out, the part that was sewn up in the leg had not faded the same as the rest of the pants and I ended up with a dark blue band around the bottom of my pant legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e