What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I'm about to give its first road test right now. Gonna go across town so I'll post later with results.

RN4L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Drtyhoe

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I can use an aftermarket sub in place of the factory one in my 02 Tahoe ? And if so any idea of one I can just swap out ?

Mike

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I can use an aftermarket sub in place of the factory one in my 02 Tahoe ? And if so any idea of one I can just swap out ?

Mike
There is a sticky in one of the other subforums about this and what people use

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mike

Looks like someone needs to learn how to use the search function! Yes there is lots of info on this, go find it!

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Ok drove it for about 2hrs, all kinds of dirt roads to freeways & side streets. It really tightened up the little amount of play I had as far as in the wheel and doesn't pull when I hit ruts in my dirt road, but it still wanders around a little. Not so much pulling in either direction, just seems like it's right and left in the lane with small amounts of correction. Leads me to think it needs aligned again. Anybody have any thoughts?

Worth the $60 and about an hr to put it on, imo.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Ok drove it for about 2hrs, all kinds of dirt roads to freeways & side streets. It really tightened up the little amount of play I had as far as in the wheel and doesn't pull when I hit ruts in my dirt road, but it still wanders around a little. Not so much pulling in either direction, just seems like it's right and left in the lane with small amounts of correction. Leads me to think it needs aligned again. Anybody have any thoughts?

Mine did that after replacing everything and getting it aligned. New tires fixed it

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What kind of shape are your tie rods and pitman/idler arm in? I need to replace mine badly.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tie rods were replaced when I lifted it last September. They seem to be stout but I do think the arms might be next on the list. Anybody throw them expensive ass Rare Parts pitman & idler? Or should I just Moog 'em?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe