What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southboundchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New steering gear box,pitman arm and idler arm assembly...... Next on the list: tie rod ends, ball joints, and a 2/3 drop via drop spindles from tony

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2006 Denali xl last night. Got to drive it to work today. And going from a 2001 dodge durango limited to a 2006 Denali, I'm in love with the Denali already! Ordered a Denali down under grille for the lower opening on front bumper. Also ordered a map disc for a pioneer nav unit stereo I bought a couple months ago. Gonna take the stock nav unit out and replace with the pioneer u it because it has a Bluetooth module and the stock one doesn't. Got lots more mods on the way.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the dude stopped making them, where did you order yours?

Just bought a 2006 Denali xl last night. Got to drive it to work today. And going from a 2001 dodge durango limited to a 2006 Denali, I'm in love with the Denali already! Ordered a Denali down under grille for the lower opening on front bumper. Also ordered a map disc for a pioneer nav unit stereo I bought a couple months ago. Gonna take the stock nav unit out and replace with the pioneer u it because it has a Bluetooth module and the stock one doesn't. Got lots more mods on the way.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing too exciting lately-weather has been so cold that I can't do much at all--she needs a bath bad. Replaced a valve core because of a slow leak. Swapped out passenger side mirror because of cosmetic damage. Tailpipe section of exhaust came apart by muffler-had to re-tighten clamp....kind of odd since I've had the exhaust on for almost 2 years now with no issues. Have to chase down a suspension clunk in the front end soon-hopefully this week.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Depo chrome projectors with 6k HID kit, also put the led turn signal bulbs in, these are white when its just the park lights, then turn amber with the turn signal, the drive side works great, but the passenger side is a little fast, probally the cheap quick connects that came with them, so i'm going to slice them in the next few days when I can get to them. To tired from what I already did, being on oxygen sucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65