What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it has 128,000 miles and all i do is change the oil every 3000 miles

well this past weekend did a tune up:

new spark plugs and spark plug wires
replace valve gaskets(1 side was leaking)
fuel filter
brake fluid flushed
fuel system cleaned
throttle body cleaned
MAF cleaned
airfilter clean and recharged
a/c full service
2 gates belts
oil change
tires rotated and balanced
front end aligned

she feels and idles alot stronger

i can tell when i drive it it just feels better

i could drive it to California right now!!!!:pepper:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
He was tired of playing phone tag with the Tunner he used and they lock their tunes.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Riff Raff,

I see you have re *** components, how are you liking them? Do you have any install pics? I have the Re6.5c in all 4doors and love them. Just curious on the ***

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok have to ask why De-Tuned?

He was tired of playing phone tag with the Tunner he used and they lock their tunes.

Z56 kind of summed it up, but it was no where near phone tag, that would be nice to have had that communication.

Cliff notes- Tune locked, tow/haul on race mode wanted off, waited since march to get it tuned back to stock tow/haul. Finally got a hold of said tuner, said forget it and now all stock again.

Actually like it better now.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change...Castrol Black Euro Formula w/ M1 filter
New belts...Goodyear Gatorbacks
New tensioners...Gates
New plugs...AC Delco 41-110's
New wires...AC Delco's
New pvc valve...AC Delco
Cleaning K&N
Cleaned MAF
Cleaned TB
TB Coolant bypass

Thinking about porting my tb a little...port matching really...

Cameron

02GreyTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What have you done to your Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade lately?

I don't know about you guys but I came up with the money to do damn-near everything I wanted to my Tahoe this summer. And I still haven't even had it a year! So, here is my list of mods done this summer(all work done by myself of course :D):

*K&N Cold Air Intake
*Interior LED lights (LEDGLOW car underbody kit)
*Full Alpine Sound System - Had previously installed head unit(see signature) For door speakers - Alpine SPR-60's
Speaker Amp - Alpine MRX-F35
Subwoofer - Alpine SWR-12D4
Sub Amp - Alpine MRX-M55
*Magnaflow custom exhaust system - cut off at cats, dual pipes running to a single muffler then dual pipes running out the corners with 3.5" tips

Still want to do:
*Programmer - Very interested in EFILIVE, would like any tips or knowledge on how to actually run the software and would love to do a setup as follows: have the normal tune be for mileage and have the tow/haul button switch it to performance mode with as high of performance as I can run.
*4HI mod - I know since it's an 02 it should still be simple, but is it really as simple as grounding the yellow wire? Any feedback on this issue would greatly appreciated!

So, what have you done to your ride lately?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I came up with the money to do damn-near everything I wanted to my Tahoe this summer. And I still haven't even had it a year! So, here is my list of mods done this summer(all work done by myself of course :D):

*K&N Cold Air Intake
*Interior LED lights (LEDGLOW car underbody kit)
*Full Alpine Sound System - Had previously installed head unit(see signature) For door speakers - Alpine SPR-60's
Speaker Amp - Alpine MRX-F35
Subwoofer - Alpine SWR-12D4
Sub Amp - Alpine MRX-M55
*Magnaflow custom exhaust system - cut off at cats, dual pipes running to a single muffler then dual pipes running out the corners with 3.5" tips

Still want to do:
*Programmer - Very interested in EFILIVE, would like any tips or knowledge on how to actually run the software and would love to do a setup as follows: have the normal tune be for mileage and have the tow/haul button switch it to performance mode with as high of performance as I can run.
*4HI mod - I know since it's an 02 it should still be simple, but is it really as simple as grounding the yellow wire? Any feedback on this issue would greatly appreciated!

So, what have you done to your ride lately?
I merged your thread with this one as it's almost identical :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667