What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clear Corners arrived, and ordered some HID's. Next on the list this week is a good billet /polished grille.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
-Finished my rear cargo drawer.
-Fixed the radar detector
-Replaced fuse on one of my headrest tvs that mysteriously blew.

Husker1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today i pulled off the stock grill, painted my aftermarket one black, painted my day running headlights black, painted my rear vents gloss black, removed cross bars on roof rack, and ordered my HID's! pics soon to come

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I scored a pretty smoking deal I thought. I got the factory denali dash bezel in the cherry wood grain, along with 2 denali center console peices (cup holder with the flip lids) also in the cheery wood, digital climate control panel, panel for the power pedals and chair and all that I think, and last but not least 2-3" drop keys (cant remember how much drop)

Alllllll for the price of $80 CDN

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's an awesome deal! POST UP PICS installed!

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill see if I can get pics, and to top it off... Buddy order escalade door panels for his nali... so I had asked what he waas doing with the nali panels.. said I can just have them... now the catch is, 3 out of 4 have been repaird and 1 is good... so I can still use some parts and peices off the those or my stocks and try some glassing!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog