What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
had it washed inside and out, vacuumed, and the carpet shampooed in the cargo area....to get rid of the spilled beans and onion smell!! :signs16:

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tinted the front windows. Did Plugs, wires, Rush Drop In with the swiss cheese mod, and a fuel filter.

tlat075

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just recovered from some lower back surgery so im gonna catch up for maybe the last week and a half . sorry if this is cheating.

*Popped of the bow tie-sanded, painted, and clearcoated black.

IMG_0450.jpg

*Pulled off old rubber and squeezed some 33" Trail Grapplers on the 20's.

IMG_0436.jpg

*Then played with her.:naughty:
IMG_0446.jpg

*Nightshaded the tails.

IMG_0449.jpg

*Debadged "Chevrolet" left the Z71s

IMG_0405.jpg

*Swiss Cheese box with K&N Highflow.

*Took an iphone vid of the Magnaflow duals.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/tlat075/hoe/?action=view&current=IMG_0199.mp4

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed the rear fog lights off of the rear bumper.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Tinted the front windows. Did Plugs, wires, Rush Drop In with the swiss cheese mod, and a fuel filter.

How do you like the results of the swiss cheese mod? Thinking of doing it this weekend.

Rick

Reaction score
replaced both front window regulators and motors. i will do a walkthrough when i get back to work. to busy at home with kids, lol.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 JL w7 12s, 2 JL 1000/1 v2s z120bt all in the mail.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely!!!!

Removed the rear fog lights off of the rear bumper.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

How do you like the results of the swiss cheese mod? Thinking of doing it this weekend.

It's one of the best mods you can do! It's genius really. SOoooo much bang, for Sooo few bucks! The cost to benefit ratio is outstanding, plus you don't have to rig anything up. I did mine quickly and easily, while also leaving it look 100% stock. You can't even tell I did it, but you sure as hell tell when you're driving! I HIGHLY reccomend!!!

I also got my new headlights done today. I'm pretty happy with 'em. I have a small fittment issue to deal with, but for the money, I'm really happy. The quality is about what I expected (Good, but not great). I can fix those issues though. All the important stuff works really well. No real scatter loss to speak of, and they look **** at night! I love the angel eyes! I hooked up as running and blinker lights. Here:

YukonNewHeadlights2.gif

YukonNewHeadlights5.gif

YukonNewHeadlights15.gif

YukonNewHeadlights16.gif

YukonNewHeadlights22.gif

YukonNewHeadlights19.gif

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Looks good ^

- Got the transmission service done today
- Washed it

-Ordered something new, will post pics when it does come in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian

Latest posts