What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's been blown up for a while now, I have the new engine pretty much ready, but she was pointed the opposite way from when I pulled in knocking. Tried to round up friends to help spin it around, but getting them available at the same time wasn't happening so I did it alone, lol.
If you have to do that again, get some ramps. You pull them up the ramps (rear wheels only, so only 2 ramps) with the front wheels pointing one way. At the top of the ramp, turn the front wheels the other way. Makes the spinning easier. :)

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have to do that again, get some ramps. You pull them up the ramps (rear wheels only, so only 2 ramps) with the front wheels pointing one way. At the top of the ramp, turn the front wheels the other way. Makes the spinning easier. :)
Smart, that would have worked really well

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was definitely cutting it close, lol
Can't decide of I should leave it like this, or try to line it up with the garage better. I got the shed gleaned out so I can move these webers and other junk out of my way. Wish my garage was big enough to just pull it in.

Attachments

• 20221004_190537.jpg
    20221004_190537.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221004_191938.jpg
    20221004_191938.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 9

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was definitely cutting it close, lol
Can't decide of I should leave it like this, or try to line it up with the garage better. I got the shed gleaned out so I can move these webers and other junk out of my way. Wish my garage was big enough to just pull it in.
Be careful about cutting it too close... At least it isn't a long trailer:
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.50.22 AM.png
This bothers me way more than it bothers my wife. She laughed!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome dog! Looks like a great buddy to pal around with!

I was trying to get a spare Suburban chassis up on blocks (where it will wait until I can swap it for a pewter one; the one on blocks is green!), and my Great Dane wanted to be "right where the action is at". This was, of course, unsafe for him. So I walked him back about 10 feet and told him "good boy" and he stayed right there, happy as could be. And I'm pretty sure he would stir up the whole neighborhood or crash through one of the windows if something happened to me.
He’s my best friend for sure, I do pretty much everything with him. He watches closely, likes to figure out what each tool does. When he was younger he did not like anything powered except my trucks because those were fun to ride in. But lawnmowers, vacuum cleaners, impact guns, saws etc he would bark at and try to attack so I’d have to put him inside the house. He has since made peace with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442