What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I got my Tahoe back last night and dropped it at the shop to get some maintenance done. I am beyond pleased with the work that was done. The shop did an excellent job with panel fitment and going above and beyond with their customer service. I did get a quote to just go ahead and repair the rest of the body (dents, scratches, and a repaint) I'm going to save for that over the winter and get the rest of it redone next year. After the first week or so goes by I'll wash it and detail the interior (very dusty from being in a shop for 3 weeks).

Thanks for all the suggestions and support over the time I've been on this forum. I'll keep everyone in the loop as my rebuild continues!
Very nice work. Not very often you hear praise about a body shop nowadays.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice work. Not very often you hear praise about a body shop nowadays.
I'm very happy with their work. They called me half way into the job and said they found more rust than anticipated so they took care of it as well. I plan to pick up paint ready bumpers and a cowl hood then get the savings together to get the entire body painted and all repairs done. I plan on keeping this thing for as long as I can.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm very happy with their work. They called me half way into the job and said they found more rust than anticipated so they took care of it as well. I plan to pick up paint ready bumpers and a cowl hood then get the savings together to get the entire body painted and all repairs done. I plan on keeping this thing for as long as I can.
Sounds like a good plan.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my Tahoe back last night and dropped it at the shop to get some maintenance done. I am beyond pleased with the work that was done. The shop did an excellent job with panel fitment and going above and beyond with their customer service. I did get a quote to just go ahead and repair the rest of the body (dents, scratches, and a repaint) I'm going to save for that over the winter and get the rest of it redone next year. After the first week or so goes by I'll wash it and detail the interior (very dusty from being in a shop for 3 weeks).

Thanks for all the suggestions and support over the time I've been on this forum. I'll keep everyone in the loop as my rebuild continues!
Hell yeah! Take that, rust!

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The wheel set up is sick! Post more side shots of whole rig. What lift are you on?

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More time to play with the Tech 2...
ABS light came on and stayed on yesterday.

Current code:

20220521_170413.jpg

Then I got into recent history:
20220521_170458.jpg

And this morning, I did live data view. I was doing snapshot record. I think it recorded, but I can't look at it again until after work.

Live data showed me RF speed sensor was showing 3 MPH the whole time.
Thanks to Tech 2, I am pretty sure it is just the RF sensor needed to be replaced.

Eh... I'll get to it in the next week or so.
20220522_070447.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
More time to play with the Tech 2...
ABS light came on and stayed on yesterday.

Current code:

View attachment 370821

Then I got into recent history:
View attachment 370822

And this morning, I did live data view. I was doing snapshot record. I think it recorded, but I can't look at it again until after work.

Live data showed me RF speed sensor was showing 3 MPH the whole time.
Thanks to Tech 2, I am pretty sure it is just the RF sensor needed to be replaced.

Eh... I'll get to it in the next week or so.
View attachment 370824
I'm having a similar issue, but both the brake and abs lights are on. I gotta learn how to get into the live data for it.

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheel set up is sick! Post more side shots of whole rig. What lift are you on?
I'm running the supreme suspensions 3" lift (keys and blocks). The wheels are Fuel Rebels 20x10 and the tires are 275/60R20 Bridgestone Revo 3, I plan to change to a 305/55 when the tires wear out so it gives it a more beefy look. I'll get some more shots of it once the paint is cured and I can wash it. I'm probably being a bit "extra" but I want to be careful with it lol. I've got a couple buddies locally that can get some good shots of it so it'll be artistic (I'm not artsy one bit)

Douglas Friedberg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you have a bad Park/Neutral switch?

Should be able to start while moving in Neutral.

From page 2-22 of my 04 owner's manual...
"Starting Your Engine

Move your shift lever to PARK (P) or NEUTRAL (N).
Your engine won’t start in any other position – that’s a
safety feature. To restart when you’re already moving,
use NEUTRAL (N) only
."
Thank you. For looking that up for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal