What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowpost99

Lowpost99
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the clear plastic for the instrument panels only? Don't want the entire lens, only the clear part that is glued to the top of the speedo. Mine is cracked and looks terrible.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the clear plastic for the instrument panels only? Don't want the entire lens, only the clear part that is glued to the top of the speedo. Mine is cracked and looks terrible.
Digital Dash Solutions used to sell them but I don’t see parts on their website anymore. That’s where I got mine.
Edit: found this on eBay.https://www.ebay.com/itm/272908486494

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought guys usually run around 10-15 max. I run about 40-45 in the rear of my Silverado and I has no springs.

I have seen most people run 10-15psi but I didn't notice any change in ride height while filling (of course theres no trailer or extra load of crap sagging it) so I figured fill it up more than normal to see a drastic change in ride quality and better chance to hear leaks. They didn't blow up so I guess they are good lol.

lowpost99

Lowpost99
Reaction score
Digital Dash Solutions used to sell them but I don’t see parts on their website anymore. That’s where I got mine.
Edit: found this on eBay.https://www.ebay.com/itm/272908486494
Yeah thats the entire lens. I'm gonna contact them to see if they know where I can get just the clear plastic face cover. It suck that it's not a simple replacement. I was gonna post my Esky cluster upgrade...but no...dice

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah thats the entire lens. I'm gonna contact them to see if they know where I can get just the clear plastic face cover. It suck that it's not a simple replacement. I was gonna post my Esky cluster upgrade...but no...dice
I don't think they sell just the clear lens itself. It's glued to that other piece that separates the gauge faces.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced just the clear plastic on mine, it came with high bond tape to hold it on. I didn’t see just the clear lens so I linked that one.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen most people run 10-15psi but I didn't notice any change in ride height while filling (of course theres no trailer or extra load of crap sagging it) so I figured fill it up more than normal to see a drastic change in ride quality and better chance to hear leaks. They didn't blow up so I guess they are good lol.
You won’t see a change in ride height with those bags, that’s not their design. They act as a way to change the spring weight, just stiffen the springs. They have no way to lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr