What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, between the lightning and thunder, I replaced my loose/broken multi-function lever. Also, while I had it apart, I replaced the shifter lever with one off an Escalade. The leather accent looks much better than the original.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been awhile, slowly but surely getting there.

03, AWD, 125k, Diablo i3 tuner, Kenwood media center, replaced all of the door speakers with Rockford Fosgate, 12" Rockford with built in 300 watt amp. Soon going with s 12" L7 /1000 watt jbl amp. Next will be exhaust, as soon as I figure out which way to go. Wheels are the same 22s I had on my old Tahoe, just had them powder coated.

IMG_20190518_110116947_HDR.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today, between the lightning and thunder, I replaced my loose/broken multi-function lever. Also, while I had it apart, I replaced the shifter lever with one off an Escalade. The leather accent looks much better than the original.
How hard was it to replace the mf lever? I'm thinking sooner or later mine will go.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard was it to replace the mf lever? I'm thinking sooner or later mine will go.

Not too difficult. Tricky spots are the T-20 directly behind the steering wheel and the wiring connector which goes from driver's side of the steering column to plug in along the passenger side. Hands are not meant to bend like that.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good exhaust system for the 05 denali? Every where I look I cant find one for the 6.0l everything is fod the 4.8 and 5.3. Is there a difference in the cat back between the engine sizes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar