What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bad was it getting those manifolds off so you can pull that out? My other truck is a 06 Chevy HD with the 6.0 and it had an exhaust leak pretty bad about a month ago so I went out there to to see if I could snuggle Mall up because one of them was already on kpop 0
Please jl jl pa 9otouched LLP kpop 0 hz

Was relatively easy, I got lucky and there was enough of the bolt left to use Visegrips to remove it. On top of that, my truck's spent 12 of of its 13 years in Fresno, CA and hasn't seen much rain or water on the road really, so no rust whatsoever. The entire job took me 2 hours tops with a smoke break.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Was relatively easy, I got lucky and there was enough of the bolt left to use Visegrips to remove it. On top of that, my truck's spent 12 of of its 13 years in Fresno, CA and hasn't seen much rain or water on the road really, so no rust whatsoever. The entire job took me 2 hours tops with a smoke break.
Lucky dog!

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score
Looks great, should have cleaned up the trailer hitch and painted it while it was all apart tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Soon as I removed the bumper and could see how ****** up it was, I’ve come to the conclusion that a new one is warranted. Not even worth the time to spray it black. It’s junk.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
Soon as I removed the bumper and could see how ****** up it was, I’ve come to the conclusion that a new one is warranted. Not even worth the time to spray it black. It’s junk.

Might be better off powder coating the new or used one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice yeah I'm in Arizona so mine doesn't have any rust or corrosion anywhere either so I'm hoping they will come off pretty easy to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blokroknbeats