What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have installed a couple inserts and my recent grille is an overlay. You can make an insert an overlay and you can make an overlay an insert if you want. An insert will come with brackets and instructions on how to mount it. But there are always different ways to do it. You really just need a dremel or a angle grinder or saw of some sorts to cut out your old grille plastic. Inserts sit deeper in the surround if you want that depth. Overlays won't be as recessed.

grille.jpg
I am aware of both fitments, just looking for reviews of that particular style of grille i posted

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the LED interior lights in today and clayed the drivers side. Tomorrow I'll replace the starter and clay the rest of the truck.

Pretty sure to get my truck to shine the way I want it to it needs to be repainted :mad:

View attachment 189500 View attachment 189501 View attachment 189502 View attachment 189503

Doesn’t shine up too bad I think if it was professionally cleaned and ceramic coated it would look amazing and would be very easy to keep clean for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last week the alternator crapped out on my wife, so ended up replacing it as well as new plug wires, one DRL bulb that burned out, and an oil change. Thinking this weekend I'm due for rear brakes and hopefully I can get farther on my reverse camera install.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts