What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
Reversed the plug and BAM I have light. Thanks for the heads up. Like I said I ran them originally installed with the clips lined up for 2 years. Take them out for a month and put them back in and now it wants reverse polarity :shrug:
Whatev they workin and I'm happy all my lights match again :rockit:View attachment 186926 View attachment 186925
What fogs are those, look nice a bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Bought new ac delco balljoints and bilstein 4600 shocks and moog Z-71 HD springs.
I went with the 4600 shocks after researching and calling bilstein them selfs. The 4600 was designed to work at stock height and the 5100 were designed to work on lifted trucks. They said the 5100 would work but wouldn’t be able to utilize them to there potential.
So the 4600 it was !

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought new ac delco balljoints and bilstein 4600 shocks and moog Z-71 HD springs.
I went with the 4600 shocks after researching and calling bilstein them selfs. The 4600 was designed to work at stock height and the 5100 were designed to work on lifted trucks. They said the 5100 would work but wouldn’t be able to utilize them to there potential.
So the 4600 it was !
I put 4600's on the front of mine a few months ago. Best shocks I've ever had on there. My 26's used to scrape when I hit a big dip in the road with the Arnotts I put on but no more. Plus they ride great.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I put 4600's on the front of mine a few months ago. Best shocks I've ever had on there. My 26's used to scrape when I hit a big dip in the road with the Arnotts I put on but no more. Plus they ride great.
Good. That makes me feel better. I really wanted the 5100’s. But didn’t make much sense after talking to bilstein . At least now I know I made the right decision. The truck feels so loose lately. I can wait to get all this in.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Think 4600's would work in the rear of my Hoe since it's lowered? Mine looks like it's squatting a little bit.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those LED's are probably what threw it into a problem. so i am using OEM's until i decide what i want to do for custom tails. imma sell my LED's on craigslist

looks great!

I (and several other members on here) have LED tail lights on the truck, and have had no problems with the swtich.
But I have heard of these trucks needing new brake light switches just because these trucks are getting older.

Most of the LED tail lights don't seem to come with the loading resistors for the brake lights that are needed to keep from interfering with the cruse control function.
It is a simple fix to restore the cruse control with a simple loading resistor across one of the brake light lines at the tail lights.

The cruse control automatically shuts off when it looses that connection through the brake light circuit. It can happen because the switch is bad, or the LED tail light blocks that connection.

The load resistor fixes that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n