What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since the last time I logged in I have done a lot of modifications lol.
Heres a list for everyone:
-22x14 -76mm wheels on 35x12.50 M/T's.
-50" curved lightbar with rough country mounting brackets.
-Single chamber muffler with dual 5" tips.
-Solid black mesh grill.
-smoked headlights and running lights.
-LED low and high beams.
-4 new skyjacker hydro 7000 shocks.
-Roof basket.
-Custom made front door panels that hold 4 8" speakers and 2 4" super tweeters per door.
+even more.

List of mods I have already bought but haven't installed yet:
-LED taillights (newer design than my current LED tail lights).
-Rock lights (full color spectrum, Bluetooth controlled).
-16 6.5" Marine speakers on the outside of my truck. (yes, you did read that right, I am putting 16 speakers on the outside of my truck, but they are marine 6.5" coaxial speakers, and they will be inside wooden boxes, so they will have amazing sound quality, unlike the PA horns most people use on the outside of their vehicles that sound extremely harsh and scratchy as **** that have absolutely no sound quality to them.)
-8 8" speakers and 4 4" super tweeters to go into my new custom made front door pannels.

-----

So what does everybody think? Y'all like the new look?

-----
Pics:

View attachment 186287
View attachment 186286
View attachment 186288 View attachment 186289 View attachment 186290

i like it. looks great, man.
Holy Door Speakers! that thing is gonna sound crazy

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Solid black mesh grill.
-LED low and high beams.
-Roof basket.
-Custom made front door panels that hold 4 8" speakers and 2 4" super tweeters per door.
+even more.

-16 6.5" Marine speakers on the outside of my truck. (yes, you did read that right, I am putting 16 speakers on the outside of my truck, but they are marine 6.5" coaxial speakers, and they will be inside wooden boxes, so they will have amazing sound quality, unlike the PA horns most people use on the outside of their vehicles that sound extremely harsh and scratchy as **** that have absolutely no sound quality to them.)
-8 8" speakers and 4 4" super tweeters to go into my new custom made front door pannels.

-----

-----
Pics:

View attachment 186287
View attachment 186286
Looks awesome but I'd like to see bigger tires.

xFuZzYx

IASCA Car Audio World Champion
Reaction score
Here's a couple more photos for y'all. The first photo is of what my new LED tail lights that I'm hoping to install today if it quits raining look like.

The second and third photos are of my rock light kit that I hope to get installed by the end of the week. The rock lights are controlled by any Bluetooth device, meaning I control them using an app on my phone. They cover the full color spectrum and I can set them to any specific color that I want or instead I can set them to constantly change colors, they can be programmed to fade, pulse, flash, strobe, or they can sync with your music.

The fourth and fifth pictures are examples of what rock lights look like on lifted roundbody tahoes just in case anyone here doesn't know exactly what rock lights are and what they look like.

So what does everyone think about these new tail and rock lights?

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

12269746_1514463012213895_1868624634_n.jpg

12501979_1690318864514218_1724108614_n.jpg

02tahoe2tone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's a couple more photos for y'all. The first photo is of what my new LED tail lights that I'm hoping to install today if it quits raining look like.

The second and third photos are of my rock light kit that I hope to get installed by the end of the week. The rock lights are controlled by any Bluetooth device, meaning I control them using an app on my phone. They cover the full color spectrum and I can set them to any specific color that I want or instead I can set them to constantly change colors, they can be programmed to fade, pulse, flash, strobe, or they can sync with your music.

The fourth and fifth pictures are examples of what rock lights look like on lifted roundbody tahoes just in case anyone here doesn't know exactly what rock lights are and what they look like.

So what does everyone think about these new tail and rock lights?

View attachment 186295

View attachment 186296

View attachment 186297

View attachment 186298

View attachment 186299

I like the tail lights keep us update when you finish install.
And take a video of them rock lights I would like to see how they work and look on a tahoe.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
-Solid black mesh grill.
-LED low and high beams.
-Roof basket.
+even more.

-----

-----
Pics:

View attachment 186287
View attachment 186286
I'm liking the new look.