What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need 20 tho?
I'm a wiring junkie. So I figure get the most for as little as poss. The 5 packs are like 6.00, so I figured $5 more was worth it to have 15 more sockets in the wiring drawer.

Also has anyone found some GOOD cheapy T-10 white bulbs that don't flicker? (Amazon Prime link)
I don't really wanna spend a bunch on JDM's for those, but can't stand flickering lights.

Sent from the *******, mid-push.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I'm a wiring junkie. So I figure get the most for as little as poss. The 5 packs are like 6.00, so I figured $5 more was worth it to have 15 more sockets in the wiring drawer.

Also has anyone found some GOOD cheapy T-10 white bulbs that don't flicker? (Amazon Prime link)
I don't really wanna spend a bunch on JDM's for those, but can't stand flickering lights.

Sent from the *******, mid-push.
Well I got oem plugs for footwell lights out of a wrecked 02 for free.
I've used almost every 194 led and it's all hit and miss with flicker issues. I'm bout to spend money and get either vleds, jdms, or trs bulbs.

Last edited:

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good score, I'm jelly, but I'll be there soon :cheers:
Thanks that being said still gotta get them shipped. Might send them off for powder first to when I get them in. Really I need to be looking for a CAI an abs module

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thanks that being said still gotta get them shipped. Might send them off for powder first to when I get them in. Really I need to be looking for a CAI an abs module

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Eh just use the e-brake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck