What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems to be the general feeling towards the the Airaid MIT in the NBS and the NNBS, so I figured it was worth installing before I do my stock data logging run for my Black Bear tune.

I just went with the tube since I already have a high capacity ACDelco dry filter that is nice and clean.

If you need a filter down the road there's are great
d378a98c2865978cb2753ff51994acd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you need a filter down the road there's are great
d378a98c2865978cb2753ff51994acd4.jpg

I had a drop in k&n oiled filter in my stock box and I never had an issue with it. I'm only mentioning it because a few guys on here have had issues with their oiled filters. U only took it out because I bought a Volant cai from a forum member and it has a dry cone filter in it. 699bc9800f616c131e21d6208b434a79.jpg d27d1ffdc997b25eab9f3bacd1e2524c.jpg

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a drop in k&n oiled filter in my stock box and I never had an issue with it. I'm only mentioning it because a few guys on here have had issues with their oiled filters. U only took it out because I bought a Volant cai from a forum member and it has a dry cone filter in it. View attachment 76100 View attachment 76101

This is a dry filter Airaid makes both opted for this due to what you said, you can wash it let it dry and throw it back in

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems to be the general feeling towards the the Airaid MIT in the NBS and the NNBS, so I figured it was worth installing before I do my stock data logging run for my Black Bear tune.

I just went with the tube since I already have a high capacity ACDelco dry filter that is nice and clean.
Did you say data logging? Does that mean you bought an Autocal? You're about to wake that thing up!

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you say data logging? Does that mean you bought an Autocal? You're about to wake that thing up!
Yes! I bought a used Black Bear Autocal from a member on the GMFS forum.

I keep telling myself this is just a daily driver and a vehicle to tow around our travel trailer, but who wouldn't mind a few extra HPs and couple of ft-lb more of torque when doing those things.

The only other thing on my to-do list is the NNBS front break upgrade which I can justify since it will make it a better and safer tow vehicle.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes! I bought a used Black Bear Autocal from a member on the GMFS forum.

I keep telling myself this is just a daily driver and a vehicle to tow around our travel trailer, but who wouldn't mind a few extra HPs and couple of ft-lb more of torque when doing those things.

The only other thing on my to-do list is the NNBS front break upgrade which I can justify since it will make it a better and safer tow vehicle.
You'll love it. It's surprising how much more fun they are with a BB tune. Plus it will shift better which is also better for towing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper