What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Yuk

Reaction score
I had to replace the shifter cable, new upper control arms, removed the roof rack, took off the spare tire (since hitch is off it looked bad), new cross drilled and slotted rotors and pads, esky rear vents, esky back glass, and esky third brake light, lowered it 3" in the front and 4" in the back and put my 24 inch wheels back on it. Will post pics once it is all cleaned up.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolted up the new wheels and tires! got an alignment. They are 20" Fuel Trophys and 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Graps. Trimmed a little of the rear fenders, but finally came to the conclusion that i need to go higher. Just ordered lift spindles.

35s%20front.jpg

35s20rear.jpg

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing crazy just ordered some new hid bulbs from TRS, instead of running 6000k lows ordered 4300k to see the difference and some new 3000k 880s for fogs. Can't wait to get them installed. Oh and cleaning up my 24s to be installed soon.

Reaction score
Well I went to go get an alignment today and the whole steering is completely screwed. So I need a brand new steering shaft and brand new tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolted up the new wheels and tires! got an alignment. They are 20" Fuel Trophys and 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Graps. Trimmed a little of the rear fenders, but finally came to the conclusion that i need to go higher. Just ordered lift spindles.

35s%20front.jpg

35s20rear.jpg

i love your tahoe. same color as my old 01. an HD hood would really set it off.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing crazy just ordered some new hid bulbs from TRS, instead of running 6000k lows ordered 4300k to see the difference and some new 3000k 880s for fogs. Can't wait to get them installed. Oh and cleaning up my 24s to be installed soon.

Keep me posted on the light difference with going to 4300K. Hope your wheels are coming along better bud. Tried 3000K fogs before and it was ok but I liked having the fogs match the lows on account of my OCD...lol

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to start collecting parts for my 4L80 swap/build. At the track last Friday 1st gear started to slip when I would launch. Oh well 105000 miles on a stock 4L60 isn't bad when the last 40K has been a hard 40K with my cam and stall.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep me posted on the light difference with going to 4300K. Hope your wheels are coming along better bud. Tried 3000K fogs before and it was ok but I liked having the fogs match the lows on account of my OCD...lol

Hopefully it's a better output than the 6000k. Wheels are coming along hopefully I'll have time today and be able to install them. I like have the lights match but the 6000k in the fogs I feel don't really match the lows so I figure just have them a different color so that it doesn't look a shade off. I had 3000k fogs before and liked the look but one bulb for some reason blew. It was an ebay set so maybe the set from TRS I ordered lasts a lot longer and should be better quality. I'll send you some pics once installed.

Reaction score
Deflectors

I took of the window deflectors today, bought Scarlett with only three installed, weird right? Next step time for detailing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jnice28