What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Washed her up, and got her ready for the Weekend

1044591_654524927904567_884089216_n.jpg

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I limped her to the shop. Parked it at work and as I walked out after work saw a nice puddle of antifreeze on the parking lot. It is the water pump and I have a work trip tomorrow so I just have to bite the bullet and pay to have it done.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new tail lights. OEM replacements were out of control. So I opted for a aftermarket LED style. Little more upto date look. My old ones had cracked and where dull. These are BRIGHT almost to bright for people behind me. Will see if I get pulled over for them.

15A6E81D-0EB3-444B-882C-E388621FA715-48712-00001CE93A6F0E58_zps3d7f50b0.jpg

Pics of them lit up?

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Broke down on the side of the interstate this weekend. Fuel pump went out on me. It's been whining for about 4 years so it was anytime that is was gonna blow. Had it towed back to school and ordered a GM Factory Pump and replaced the pump in my school parking lot. Took me a good while but I got it done. She's running good now.

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
Decided to take a trip to SD for the weekend and noticed a small spot on driveway on passenger side when we got home. Thought it was A/C condensation, but was too far forward. Turned out to be a leak at the plastic "T" on the heater/overflow hose at the water pump...it popped apart when I touched it and coolant went everywhere.

That would have really sucked if it let go on the drive!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to take a trip to SD for the weekend and noticed a small spot on driveway on passenger side when we got home. Thought it was A/C condensation, but was too far forward. Turned out to be a leak at the plastic "T" on the heater/overflow hose at the water pump...it popped apart when I touched it and coolant went everywhere.

That would have really sucked if it let go on the drive!

That crap just happened to me on Wednesday in our Jetta, was parked with the car running waiting for some fast food and then what sounded like a pipe bomb going off a neighborhood ended up being a T fitting inline with my upper radiator hose literally blowing up!! Talk about a steam show at a bad time! Glad you found it before it left you stranded!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts