What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded the 24s for some GMC 20s plus cash. Just gotta get this drop kit off then its time to move on to a lift.

Don't listen to 'em man! If it's a lift you want, then I say go for it. One question, will you be keeping those tires or getting new ones?

Now for what I did today, cleaned MAF and TB, then threw in a K&N 57 fipk..
picture.php

I've been reading and dusted off some threads in the detailing section on how to clean the engine bay, so will be trying that this weekend.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to 'em man! If it's a lift you want, then I say go for it. One question, will you be keeping those tires or getting new ones?

Now for what I did today, cleaned MAF and TB, then threw in a K&N 57 fipk..
picture.php

I've been reading and dusted off some threads in the detailing section on how to clean the engine bay, so will be trying that this weekend.

I will be getting new ones. Probably something that is aggressive looking but good on the street too.

Jonah that sounds like a nice ride. My mother-in-law has the hardtop convertible G6 Gt.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even going to lie, I like it better with the 20's

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I will be getting new ones. Probably something that is aggressive looking but good on the street too.

Jonah that sounds like a nice ride. My mother-in-law has the hardtop convertible G6 Gt.

its great i just couldnt afford the fuel anymore.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Pulled Yukon out of the garage for the first time since September.
All rubber undercoating is done, calipers painted and fresh tank of gas.:thumbup:

sent from my "Zack Morris" mobile phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill

Latest posts