What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments on the lights, at first I wasn't too sure, but at night they help a lot. My truck does not have the puddle lights in the mirrors, so with these in whenever someone steps in or out they can see the curb, street,etc.

alxs210

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments on the lights, at first I wasn't too sure, but at night they help a lot. My truck does not have the puddle lights in the mirrors, so with these in whenever someone steps in or out they can see the curb, street,etc.

so are you gonna leave the flares on?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
installed a magnaflow muffler and dual tip tailpipe yesterday

Roadbuster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got back from an almost 1000 mile road trip and washed the Denali to get rid of all the bug guts on the front!

Jon

Broken Truck

Reaction score
Well.....very recently new fuel pump, sending unit, water pump and hoses.

Today?

Seafoam for a sticking lifter (so far so good - we'll see tomorrow morning what happens)

And some AC leak detector pushed in. We'll see what happens there too.

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
ran my air lines to my air gauges, removed rear axle to start the bagging process. still waiting on my airbag brackets. plan is to ride low as possible at full psi and just slam it when aired out. with 22s maybe 24s with low pro tires.

OP
OP
V

vwbeaner

Reaction score
I took off my Pirelli Scorpion ATR's and put on Nokian WR G2s. I can't wait for the snow to fall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03yukonxldenali