What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice simple solutions. Need to drop the pan sometime soon for a filter so I'll have to do these. Thanks for the info! I always planned to do a screw on filter. I have had these laying around for an embarrassingly long time: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014BHVRO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the vacuum hose off the regulator and check if fuel is leaking off it.
Strange, my FPR is integrated into my fuel pump and is nothing like what's shown in the video. In older GMT800's, the FPR was located on the fuel rail close to the firewall and was easy to access and replace. I had to replace my fuel pump around 120k miles because the FPR was failing, and since it was built into the fuel pump assembly I didn't have a choice but to replace the whole thing.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your FPR should be in the pump assembly. The one on the fuel rail was moved there in 03. You won’t be able to access it.

Your graph on misfires showed 0 cycles. It resets at 100 cycles, so try to get a pic of it close to 100 cycles so we can see how many there are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401