What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I too would like to know what rpo that is and also how to use it I've never had a block heater before
If you have it, it's a kind of heater/probe that's plumbed into the cooling system. It's connected to a cord that you plug into an outlet, 120 volts. So it keeps the system warm so on sub freezing days, it'll start right up, since it's warm already.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have it, it's a kind of heater/probe that's plumbed into the cooling system. It's connected to a cord that you plug into an outlet, 120 volts. So it keeps the system warm so on sub freezing days, it'll start right up, since it's warm already.

So you should see an outlet somewhere to plug in.... I don't think I have that.

Side note is there a special way to remove the license plate light housing on a denali. I broke mine trying to swap LEDs and now I need to get a new housing. The bulbs were too long and I "accidentally" muscled it haha

The housing looks like it's under. Bumper cover. I thought the denalis chrome bumper was paint matched not just a cover

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Side note is there a special way to remove the license plate light housing on a denali. I broke mine trying to swap LEDs and now I need to get a new housing. The bulbs were too long and I "accidentally" muscled it haha

The housing looks like it's under. Bumper cover. I thought the denalis chrome bumper was paint matched not just a cover

You need to remove the bumper cover to replace them, get the Phillips LED’s for your tag lights, there bright as hell and fit perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

The Z71 is matched. The Denali is a cover. Take the black cladding off, and the cover slides right off.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to remove the bumper cover to replace them, get the Phillips LED’s for your tag lights, there bright as hell and fit perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I just ordered different bulbs off amazon that are smaller. And in the meantime I'll take the bulb holder off the tahoe haha:happy175:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe