What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Haven't done much to it recently.. but this weekend I do plan on washing her and waxing her. Its been windy for the past 2 wks...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new rims ... excuse the catastrophic dirtiness of the truck, I'll take better pics when I wash it:

picture.php

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud ... I love the new color matched handle inserts on yours. :waytogo:

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the chrome handles and buckets actually and just took off the buckets. But thanks, it looks soooooo much better. Btw i love the stock look you got going on

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and clay barred(Mother's) my Tahoe today. Man, what a difference it makes. Before clay, I set the Mother's detail spray bottle on my hood and it just sat there. After clay, did the same thing and it was like on ice, slid down the hood. I could also feel the difference on my hand and it even removed those little tar spots towards the bottom of the truck. I would highly recommend it to everybody. Also cleaned my maf sensor. Didn't really notice a difference in performance but it was pretty clean before I cleaned it.

Last edited:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I walked outside, looked at her and got depressed that I can barley afford to drive her anywhere :( (Fuel prices suck!) Lately we have been driving the '06 Magnum everywhere.

billard81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered a new wheel to replace the one that the tire shop scratched/gouged while balancing my wheels. Lucky me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DB1337

Latest posts