What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Anything is possible and I wonder if you got coolant in your trans fluid when the radiator cracked. It may have started slipping. That's why I run my trans cooler seperate and bypass the radiator..that may be harder to do up North.

Now that I think about it the trans runs thru the passenger side tank and your leak looks like the drivers side tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
The radiator trans cooler was bypassed by the shop when I got my auxiliary trans cooler installed.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Tinted the taillights vht nightshade.... 2000 grit wet sand, 3 coats of vht nightshade and will wet sand again and buff and polish tomorrow until smooth and shiny like glass.... I also played around with the front lights with regular tint.... next is to open headlights and bumper lights to paint housing black and color match grille....

View attachment 82635

View attachment 82636

View attachment 82637

View attachment 82638

View attachment 82639
Sounds like you know the right process to paint, so why paint on or near the truck crazy ?
Scuff it up again and throw 2 coats of clear on. Make them look like mirrors.

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I have a bigger leak in my AC system than I thought. The refrigerant I put in 2 days ago is already gone....

Thankfully its still in the 60-70s this weekend.

Ftrsavage

Reaction score
Sounds like you know the right process to paint, so why paint on or near the truck crazy ?
Scuff it up again and throw 2 coats of clear on. Make them look like mirrors.
I didn't want to get any fingerprintes on em... I had to drive the truck 10 min after I painted em lol... it was ok becuse I masked it off... I need to get the whole truck painted too one day.... do you have any advice for me painting the chrome grille?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I didn't want to get any fingerprintes on em... I had to drive the truck 10 min after I painted em lol... it was ok becuse I masked it off... I need to get the whole truck painted too one day.... do you have any advice for me painting the chrome grille?
That's one thing I do not know. A few on here have had luck with it

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Went to fill up the nnbs at the gas station today, had a 50 cents off per gallon coupon, forgot to tell the lady premium since I'm so used to just saying yes to regular with my nbs and my other car, went back in and asked the other cashier lady very politely if i could change to premium and the first old ***** started running her mouth. She said "Oh that should be fun trying to switch that, thats why I asked you in the first place if you wanted regular." Wrong place, wrong time, and wrong person lady, i said "Why don't you just chill the f**k out." Their jaws hit the floor lol. By that point she had pissed me off so bad i just said "Stupid ass people." And walked out. Long story short need to sell my little car and trade the nbs tahoe for a nbs esky so i can remember to always get premium lol.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217