What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's an exact fit?
The filter or housing? I know the filter fits the housing since it was easy to try but in order to try the housing in the truck I need to remove the Spectre housing which I didn't do. I did check online and my 02 shares the same p/n as the 07-14 trucks so it will fit.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The filter or housing? I know the filter fits the housing since it was easy to try but in order to try the housing in the truck I need to remove the Spectre housing which I didn't do. I did check online and my 02 shares the same p/n as the 07-14 trucks so it will fit.
I was talking about the housing. Nice.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I decided to time my first 0-60 time today, but didn't turn out like I hoped. I got a 14.2.....horrible. But after I think about it, that's not a bad time considering, i was going up hill, not really steep but definitely enough to slow you down a good amount so I probably could cut 3-4 seconds if I was on flat ground. Other things going against me are, wheels and tires that weigh 115 pounds each, so I'm trying to spin 230 pounds in the rear and 33" mud tires dragging me down some. I only have 3.73s trying to spin 33s. So after thinking about it a 14 wasn't too bad. It felt faster than that to me but oh well. Gonna try it on flat ground tomorrow, and try to rev it up a bit before I take off, hope to get high 9s to low 10s. Also have 4wd so more power lost there. Anyone else time their 0-60? Want to know what you guys are getting

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I decided to time my first 0-60 time today, but didn't turn out like I hoped. I got a 14.2.....horrible. But after I think about it, that's not a bad time considering, i was going up hill, not really steep but definitely enough to slow you down a good amount so I probably could cut 3-4 seconds if I was on flat ground. Other things going against me are, wheels and tires that weigh 115 pounds each, so I'm trying to spin 230 pounds in the rear and 33" mud tires dragging me down some. I only have 3.73s trying to spin 33s. So after thinking about it a 14 wasn't too bad. It felt faster than that to me but oh well. Gonna try it on flat ground tomorrow, and try to rev it up a bit before I take off, hope to get high 9s to low 10s. Also have 4wd so more power lost there. Anyone else time their 0-60? Want to know what you guys are getting
How'd you time it?

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok I'll bite and get in on this lol. I'll do a couple tomorrow and post the results.

5.3 z71 on 37's runnin 5.13's. Now I'm curious ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205