What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea that too. I assumed by checking for power one would check the ground in the connector. But forget not everyone thinks the same as me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Most people forget about ground. They check for +12 volts and that's it, not realizing that just because their meter or test light is grounded doesn't mean that what they're testing is grounded.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a HomeLink over head console. It was plug and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you cost me $30 for one of these now, lol. My wife's Trailblazer has it, and I didn't know it was an option for ours. Oh well thanks, at least I won't have the opener on my visor anymore.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the rear hatch handle changed. I will try to get the others installed tonight.

a4c294a03fb1035daba4593b14a16f36.jpg
82afd7d3200662e797ca071174222af2.jpg

Looks good. Time for the wiper arm to disappear and color match the push button ring. Would tie in nicely with the Esky 3rd brake light and roll pan. Nice work.

:2cents:

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Time for the wiper arm to disappear and color match the push button ring. Would tie in nicely with the Esky 3rd brake light and roll pan. Nice work.

:2cents:

I agree. Once I put the handle on there the wiper and button stuck out big time. I've been kinda holding out on paint until I complete a few more things. My vent caps need painted again and also I don't like how the vinyl turned out on the third brake light. Basically the whole back of the truck is going to get a repaint. For now it's going to stay.

The front bumper on my Denali is driving me crazy and that's the first thing to get painted!

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also put sound deadener all over the back hatch last night before I reassembled the plastics. When I do the other door handles the doors will get sound deadener also!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you buddy. Not that you needed any advice with your build, just throwing stuff out there as everyone pushes for the next mod or little thing you haven't gotten to on the never ending list lol...have a few niggly things myself that I want to do too, but have to wait. Looking good though.

Plugs (hated and loved) are a quick and easy way to ditch the wiper arm now for less than $5. A proper shave like Red Rocket just did just takes a little extra money, quick weld and body work then paint that whole back end while you are at it. Will look $$!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24

Latest posts