What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rokmonanoff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I know. It was a good rig for us for almost 4 years, but it was time. It was costing us nearly 400 a month in unwanted repairs (as opposed to upgrades). We found out kid number 4 was on the way right after we purchased it, and felt like we should have sold it right away for a long version.

It was nice, but we have moved on.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3a561ac7c899016279cb25d27b706fe2.jpg
Put on some smoked headlights with clear reflectors and put in white leds for the turn signal and side marker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't the marker lights and turn signals need an orange bulb? Isn't it the law?

Legally, for the front white is only allowed for headlights, and amber must be used for turn signals/markers.
DRL's can be white or amber.
For the rear, red must be used for brake/tail/marker and amber or red for turn signals.

Blue and green lighting is reserved for special purpose/emergency vehicles only.
Red cannot be facing forward, except school buses.

You can run switchbacks though.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Did my pioneer DVD bypass today, along with some blue interior led lights, and wired in (again)my backup cam into the green wire along the ds a pillar. For some reason once in reverse I wasn't getting the video. Was too hot so I said screw it!! Save it for another day.IMAG0120.jpgIMAG0121.jpgIMAG0116.jpgIMAG0117.jpgIMAG0123.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stared at my braided Goodridge brake lines and decided to go ahead and order parts for my GMT900 front brake upgrade and do it all at once. Then I installed the new OEM blower motor that was delivered today . Nice and quiet and it really blows. Ha.IMG_5255.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts