What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Previous posts about modifying the hitch cover prompted me to do mine but a little different. I bought an additional cover off of eBay, cut it out and trimmed it with some really nice door edge guard trim CLICK HERE so I can run this one when I am out with my travel trailer and put the original back on (if I want) when not towing.

Attachments

• P1070002.JPG
    P1070002.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 35

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Previous posts about modifying the hitch cover prompted me to do mine but a little different. I bought an additional cover off of eBay, cut it out and trimmed it with some really nice door edge guard trim CLICK HERE so I can run this one when I am out with my travel trailer and put the original back on (if I want) when not towing.
That looks professional!! Now you just need some truck nuts hanging down LOL

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell I'm pissed the badge on our front fenders doesn't advertise the displacement of the engine like it does on the 1/2 ton pickups.

Damn shame that Jeep isn't offering the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer with "vinyl siding" on the exterior like my dear old Dad would have said.

Can make you a custom badge...see signature for Etsy link :).

brucemac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You’re welcome! Older part number is 85143902, did come with the black rear bow tie just didn’t use it. eBay seller appears to have a couple left, if you search that part number look for the one at $210. Just a pic of the box in the listing.
Awesome, thanks! Just picked up the second to the last of that item and ordered up the GM/Brembo front and rears!!! Can't wait to get it all installed.

brucemac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed the Bow tie Logo puddle lamps……need to wait about three hours to be able to test when it gets dark.
Hey, question for you on this. Are they roughly as bright, less bright or more bright than standard? Want to pick these up, but hopeful they provide at least a little ambient light in the dead of night.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super clean - nice work!

What’s the plug to the right of your 4/7 ways?

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super clean - nice work!

What’s the plug to the right of your 4/7 ways?
I have hardwired temp sensors for my refrigerator and wheel bearings on my travel trailer with digital readouts mounted on the dash. It is a 8 pin aviation style plug.

Last edited:

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, question for you on this. Are they roughly as bright, less bright or more bright than standard? Want to pick these up, but hopeful they provide at least a little ambient light in the dead of night.
I have the GMC letter ones, and they are less bright than the standard puddles due to the projector and wanting to actually be able to read the letters. On my Yukon though, the lights under the running boards are more than enough to illuminate the area.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order from, and how much was it? I have done the same thing on my passenger side. I'm torn between ordering factory replacement, or just getting some Vossens...
These are aftermarket wheels and I ordered them from America's Tire. So when I needed the replacement, they just pull my fill and re-order. I think the cost was $317 plus tax

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed my rig twice in two days. Yesterday was to wash all the caked-on dirt from the rain, and today was to give it a ceramic coat. It's been raining on and off for the past couple of weeks, so I had a little break from my usual weekly cleaning. The weather calls for clear skies for the next two days, so that was enough for me to wash her off to enjoy it during that time. The amount of brake dust was a mess on my wheels, but it looks so much better when it's clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094