What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsAT4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks so good! I ordered the same color but in a Denali and was bummed they stopped offering the satin steel color…but after seeing your pics in the sun, I really like the sterling metallic!
You know it took me a few days to appreciate the color but I really like. I think you’ll be happy with the color choice!

twernst

Reaction score
Purchased the Blacked out AT4 emblems awhile ago and just cut some matte black to cover the red 4 on the sides and back. Used the stick and cut method to see how it'd look. Now to make a proper version and just use my vinyl cutter to make certain no little red is peaking out..about 97% proper currently but want 100% :).

As much as I like my Detroit themed fender inserts that I made...time for a change #Thinking.
How did you make the fender inserts? They are very cool and I have a few ideas for some, if you don’t mind a little artistic plagiarism? ;)

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you make the fender inserts? They are very cool and I have a few ideas for some, if you don’t mind a little artistic plagiarism? ;)

Designed in Autodesk products
Laser cut from acrylic
Vinyl via Oracal 651

Let me know if you'd like a set..can do custom (apparently) ;)

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After work yesterday mine took my family to sandysky ohuo to great wolf lodge for my 7 year olds bday. Was just a quick hour and 45 min trip, but at 75 it was a very smooth and quiet ride. Very confortable ride. Only had our tahoe for just over 2 months and am glad we have it and the roominess as well. Will head home tomorrow afternoon.

JJsAT4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 21' AT4 in satin steel. I like the addition of the mud flaps. How does the truck ride on the Nitto?
Thanks. Rides great still. It does track slightly if your on a paved road with ruts with a 12.5” wide tire. Maybe I can slightly hear road noise at interstate speeds but overall no complaints and improved look is worth it.

Koepp2637

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I do mostly HW driving so I have road noise high up on my list. Really do like how good the tires make the truck look thou.

Attachments

• AT4-2.jpg
    AT4-2.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 44

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz