What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marczsport

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Waiting to sign on the dotted line! Currently waiting for finance companies to duke it out and give me the best rate!

Thunder22

Reaction score
Ordered weathertechs for row 1 and 2, the rear mat from my 2018 fits the 2021 so didn't have to order a new one.

Swatdoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Steve - what do those Roku sticks allow you to do? Never tried anything like that

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve - what do those Roku sticks allow you to do? Never tried anything like that

Basically stream almost any streaming service... (except HBO Max for some reason...) I picked the Roku because it is the only small streaming stick option (that I am aware of) that supports apple airplay which is nice to have if you have Ipads with movies downloaded on them and don't want to hook them up directly.

If you have an android device the built in Miracast is your best option. I subscribed to the built in internet for $20 a month to make things easy; but, you can also connect through your phone's hotspot...

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good decision on the full front paint protection.

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has become a nice vehicle, all though that GMC grill is even bigger then the new BMW grills. Chevy front looks much better imo. Have fun in your new rides guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645