What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87Cavalier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After testing a bunch of different bulbs from Amazon, I finally found the ones (turn signal & backup bulbs) that don't give me an error code. Now, I still haven't found bulbs for tail/brake that don't give an error code. Has anyone found LED tail/brake bulbs with no error code? Here's the links for the blinker&backup bulbs I'm using:

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.3 Performance Exhaust……Today

Ovee the course of the last couple of weeks…..

Tint, ClearBra, Dashcam, Mirror logo puddle lights, All season removable floor/cargo area liners.

Tomorrow planned……. Permanent License plates……transferred from previous 2021 Premier….stickers arrived today….only two weeks. Dropping off my 22” TX Edition Gloss Black wheels for TPMS sensor installation then swap to 22 Z71. LASFUT LED Turn signal bulbs.

Wainti for some more time to let ClearBra adhesive set but after that then a nice wash, claybar and polish/sealant. Probably a good coat of JetSeal on the windows until then.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After testing a bunch of different bulbs from Amazon, I finally found the ones (turn signal & backup bulbs) that don't give me an error code. Now, I still haven't found bulbs for tail/brake that don't give an error code. Has anyone found LED tail/brake bulbs with no error code? Here's the links for the blinker&backup bulbs I'm using:

you happy with them still? thanks for sharing

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me the reverse bulbs gave me an instant check reverse bulb error, sighhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n