What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the driver leather bottom for the 2nd time in 6 months on my 2018 Escalade. The first time the bottom leather towards the seat back was not tight so I changed the foam which didn’t resolve my issue. I tried with a heat gun and iron but couldn’t get it to fix. I finally got sick of it and replaced the bottom again and now I am happy. I will now be returning the old one since I have warranty. I am not too happy with the passenger side neither so I might redo this one soon. This is not the fun task to do. Take allot of energy out of you.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a guy that makes a nice set of cup holders that fits perfect.
I actually had those in my cart, but almost 90 bones for 2 cupholders is just too much for a non matching color. These 2 were $21 delivered and blend better. They performed flawlessly over 500 miles of holiday travels. The truck jumpseat is the best for this...

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been running around the south for a while, went to a 'wash your own' car wash to get the grime off. Got it washed, ready to back out and pull over for drying and detail. Walked the area over, good thing too. Lots of hardware scattered around on the concrete. If you're ever in one of those places keep your eyes open:

car wash hardware.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15